Business, Corporate, Workplace Self Defense Training and Consulting
Is It A Bad Idea To Keep Your Most Valuable Asset - Your Employees - Healthy, Happy, and Safe Both In and Out of the Workplace?
Giving Your Staff Self Protection Training Is One of the Best Decisions You'll Make This Year!
Having A Safer Team
Lowers Stress, Improves Morale, Increases Productivity
Did you know that incorporating self defense training into your company's health and wellness program may be covered by your company's health insurance provider?
The purpose of bringing a self defence consultant into your business or workplace...
...is to Make Sure That Your Most Valuable Asset - Your Employees - Are Healthy, Happy, and Safe Both On and Off the Job. It Could Be One of the Best Decisions You Make This Year!
With workplace violence on the rise, business leaders have become more aware of protecting themselves and their staff.
Pure Self Defense can address these concerns by providing corporate seminars and workshops tailored to the needs of most businesses and service industries including, but not limited to:
• medical and health care professionals like nurses, doctors, EMTs, and support staff
• real estate professionals and property managers
• sales people, front-end reception, night crews, and customer service employees.
Effective self protection is not only a practical and common sense necessity but it is also an important component in helping to ensure the long term profitability of your business as well as making your employees feel more confident, secure, and valued.
Most companies know that they can't afford to have any of their employees become the victim of violence - whether it happens to be on or off the job is irrelevant.
Each living cell in the organism that is your company is valuable and significant to the well being of the organism as a whole.
Violence, whether it happens within the workplace or outside of it, can cause considerable harm to employee morale, increase work-related stress, and decrease the overall level of workplace harmony, not to mention the potential human resources and compensation issues.
Smart companies know that taking steps to keep their employees safe and healthy by implementing things like health and dental insurance, wellness programs, and on-the-job safety training is not only the right thing to do for their employees, but it's in the best interest of the company's own fiscal health, longevity, and success.
Bringing In A Self Defense Consultant Can Help Tangibly Improve Your Company's Bottom Line.
Companies whose employees feel that they are very safe at work will typically suffer less stress and have increased confidence. This can translate into less stress related illnesses, reduced absenteeism and employee turnover, and decreased time-loss.
Along with knowing that you are doing the right thing by taking care of your employees needs, your company is also more likely to realize a real and direct financial benefit from bringing in a self defense consultant to conduct a training workshop.
Apart from the primary benefits of educating your company's employees in a practical, effective, expert self defense program which goes far beyond just teaching 'techniques', and includes Awareness and Psychology, Behavior, Verbal De-escalation and Defusion, Legal and Moral Rights and Responsibilities, and Physical Tools of Self Protection - there are many other very important and beneficial reasons why every company should offer such a program.
Just as with most other types of insurance, one of the benefits found is in the peace of mind and knowledge that you are protected if something should ever go wrong. But unlike most insurance policies that are imperceptible until damage occurs, the accompanying benefits of providing corporate self-defense training are readily apparent almost from the get-go.
A Few Of The Benefits of Corporate, Business, and Workplace Self Defense Training:
• Perfect for Men or Women
• Teaches a life-long and life-saving skill - it is just as important as first aid training.
• Business Self Defence training has been shown to improve employee discipline, morale, and critical thinking skills
• Increases creative problem-solving skills - teaches strategies to overcome obstacles and think 'outside the box'
• Teaches valuable defensive safety skills in order to prevent and survive potential incidents of violence.
• Corporate Self Defence training can help to dissuade workplace violence before it starts.
• Self Defense training is excellent for building workplace unity and enhancing teamwork.
• Workplace Self Defence promotes confidence, healthy self-esteem, self-control, and leadership.
• Employees experience a greater sense of happiness, peace of mind, and upgraded ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Develops better interpersonal communication skills, 'verbal judo' defusing tactics, self-awareness, and leadership abilities.
• Improves employee morale and demonstrates that your company cares for it's employees.
• It is a fun workplace activity for your staff and employees, a practical investment for your company, and an innovative idea for staff events and business functions.
The growing incidence of workplace violence world-wide is distressing to say the least.
The subsequent costs associated with managing the aftermath of workplace violence can be exorbitant and is largely preventable. Proper foresight and a small investment can help prevent potentially significant financial and personnel losses in the future. Quality self defense consulting is an excellent solution offered by Pure Self Defense today.
We offer corporate self defense programs for all types of organizations whether large or small. It is a great way to mix up staff meetings, luncheons, and employee parties / gatherings!
If you do not currently incorporate practical and effective self defense training as part of your corporate wellness program please call Pure Self Defense today at 778-363-PURE  or email us to have a friendly no-obligation discussion about your specific needs and how we might fulfill them. We would also love to answer all of your questions and concerns.
If you require a custom self-protection program or need to accommodate a tight schedule please give us a call as we would love to discuss your needs and how to tailor-make a specific self-defense program for your company.
Ultimately, self defence is about understanding violence at its roots, which includes...
• Instincts and Intuition
• Natural Reflexive Responses
• Physical, Psychological, and Behavioural Survival Arsenal
• Mindset, Beliefs, Values and Attitude (i.e. Mental and Emotional Software)
Once you begin to understand these survival fundamentals it will allow you to establish connection with your God-given protective mechanisms and instincts and then hone them to perfection.
YOUR WORKPLACE SELF-PROTECTION GAMEPLAN CAN INCORPORATE:
• PREVENTION: Via situational and environmental awareness and intuition / instincts.
• CIRCUMVENTION: Nonviolent resolution via behavior, verbal de-escalation / defusion / negotiation, psychology, and managing ones 'self'.
• COMBATIVES: Use of the tool of violence to stop an attack - even if the attacker is bigger, stronger, faster, and enraged.
No matter who you are, the threat of violence is part of the world in which we live - ignoring it doesn't make it go away. If you're thinking about learning how to protect yourself, consider Pure Self Defense - our reputation speaks for itself. Let us be a part of your decision to become the strongest version of yourself for life! Coach Andy will help make your learning experience comfortable, productive, and satisfying in a fun and relaxed atmosphere regardless of your age, sex, or physical ability. Please CLICK HERE contact Pure Self Defense today!
We will be happy to answer all of your questions, help make you feel more comfortable, and serve you in any way that you need.